Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round To Be A Millionaire)

I only have one page of original comic art..... and I don't even know who the artist was! It's a Superman page that I got for $30 at a con in Toronto years ago. But I've been wanting to get some nice original comic artwork to hang in my drawing area as a source sort of inspiration.

This Ashley Wood drawing would do the trick! This splash page from POPBOT #4 is going for $250. A fair price for such a wonderful drawing.....

Unfortunately, I don't have the dough to make that a reality. One day. One day........


Last post's title was a song title from:
Blow Up Your Video by AC*DC

2 Comments:

Blogger alex-ness said...

I have an Ash Wood drawering.

Consider me lucky.

October 18, 2005 8:28 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

I do.
I'll get mine.... it just won't be anytime soon.....

October 18, 2005 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home