Friday, October 07, 2005

Take Me To The Pilot


It's offical. I'm going to San Diego Comic Con International 2006! I have booked my plane tickets and have worked out hotel accommodations with friend and (soon to be) collaborator, Michael May. I've been trying to make it to SDCCI for a few years now but life has had a way of keeping me from it. So, barring any unforseen problems, I will be there. With a book (or two) to show around! EMPTY CHAMBER will have been completed (well, my part of it will), although it may not be in it's final printed form (A. David and I still have to iron out the details of it's final look..... black and white, grayscale or colour...... it will depend on a few factors, but that's talk for much further down the road......) and I'll be working on a couple of smaller projects that may be in good shape by the time July 19-23 rolls around. We will see. I don't like to count my chickens and all that.

It will be very cool to finally meet some of you people in person! So...... is it too early to ask who else is going?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, wait a minute, didn't I letter part of this book?

October 10, 2005 7:07 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

ED - Yeah, You lettered the 5 page Image submission that ADL was showing to the 2 Eric's at SDCC '03. I finally got to see them last month! I had only seen the grayscaled versions of those pages.

Jackie - Oh, yeah! Stewart was born during this year's SDCC, wasn't he?!! Good thing I didn't go, eh!
;)

October 10, 2005 11:27 PM  
Blogger Michael May said...

Yay!

Lookin' forward to it!

October 12, 2005 7:48 AM  
Blogger alex-ness said...

I ain't sleeping next to a dude but I am going
I hope.

October 18, 2005 9:31 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Alex, I'm stay Sunday night, too. MM is going back with Joe on Sunday, so you'll have a bed for one night, at least!

October 18, 2005 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home