Friday, October 14, 2005

Television, The Drug of the Nation

Since, Jackie and I don't have cable, the only schedualed TV watching that goes on in the Copland home is Hockey Night In Canada. But, the money we save by not subscribing to cable still seems to end up being spent on TV. Instead of it going to the cable company, it gets invested into DVD box sets of certain television shows that we love and know we will watch multiple times. Two of our most resent purchases are the 4th season of SOAP and the 2nd season of THE BOB NEWHART SHOW.

That's the last of the SOAP sets. It only lasted the 4 years, but what a 4 years!

Money has never been better spent!








Last post's title was a song title from:
In Through The Out Door by Led Zeppelin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fialkov said...

Bob Newhart Show is far and away my favorite sitcom of all time.

Good on ya, Jason.

October 18, 2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Yeah, I'm not into sitcoms, usually. I tend to go for the sketch comedy stuff more. I've been picking up the SCTV and Kids In The Hall sets, too.

Mr Show and Monty Python are on my wishlist......

October 18, 2005 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home