Monday, December 12, 2005

Sharp Dressed Man




The second package I got on Friday was my t-shirts from Threadless.com. They were having a $10 sale and I had to get in on some of these wicked designs! The four images above are the shirts I ordered.

It's a cool site with many many many cool shirts to order from. You can even vote on designs that people have submitted for future shirts. So, if you're looking to pick up some designer T's at pretty reasonable prices, you should check them out!

I've been in the process of updating my T-shirt collection. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy and I tend to wear the stuff I have. To. Death. Every once in a while (like this past July), the shirts I have in current rotation all decide to fall apart at the same time. I made it my mission to replace my old stuff with cool new stuff. These 4 shirts are the last of my updates that accomplish this mission!

Now I need to find some more cool 'ball caps!

Last post's title was a song title from:
Thirteenth Step by A Perfect Circle

I bought the first A Perfect Circle album, MER DE NOMS, and was slightly dissapointed. So, when I decided to buy this, their second album, I was not expecting to be blown away. Well, blown away, I was. It plays closer to a Tool album than the first one did, which is probably why I love it so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

O snap! Those shirts are hot, I am so getting a bunch of them.

December 12, 2005 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home