Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it? Another year has come and gone. And what a year it was! Not only did I get to work with the talented Mr. Stuart Moore ( current Firestorm writer) on an 8 page story for Hoarse & Buggy's WESTERN TALES OF TERROR..... it was also the year I became a father!

It's been an unbelievable 5 1/2 months since Stewart's birth. From the scary feeling of holding a fragile new born infant to the joy of watching that same child, months later, learning to roll over and sit up, fatherhood is a wondrous and rewarding thing. There is nothing more special than the excited wiggle he does when he sees me for the first time in the morning. Just thinking about it makes me smile.....

I want to thank my wife, Jackie, for all the hard work, support and love she gives to Stewart and I. It's been over 10 years since she's been in my life and I love her more deeply every day. She is a truly amazing woman.

Speaking of Jackie, I will be handing over the No Quarter reins to her for a day, sometime next week, so she can tell you about the comics she's been into this past year. See..... not only does Jackie like the music group Yes and know that Peter Gabriel was in Genesis, she also likes comic books! Ah, be still my beating heart.....

I will be putting together my top 10 comics of 2005, shortly, so stay tuned!

Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy New Year!

Last post's title was a song title from:
Blue by Joni Mitchell

If you like Sarah McLachlan, you will love this Joni Mitchell album. The record contains Joni's own version of the song "This Flight Tonight" which became a major hit for the band, Nazareth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home