Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Changes


Work on Empty Chamber rolls on. I've been working some long hours on it. Loooooooooong hours. The pages are looking really good, though, so that makes the sleep deprivation worth it. Here's a panel from a page I recently finished inking. I've got the 4 steps of the panel's progression, from rough to ink, here for you to see how I work.

But, that's all you're getting! It's down to the nitty gritty of the story and I don't want to post any pages that will spoil the ending.

Last post's title was a song title from:
Hard Promises by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers


Not the most attractive front man, but Mr. Petty has done some very good material. This song included.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Melrose said...

Love that panel! You're doing some really nice work on Empty Chamber.

March 16, 2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, Kevin!

March 16, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home