Friday, June 09, 2006

Lords of Karma

I've been asked by my good friend and PopThought.com head honcho, Alex Ness, to contribute to a bi-weekly review column called, Comics We've Been Reading. Currently on it's third installment, which you will find HERE, it's a collection of reviewers' thoughts on what comics they have read in those two weeks. The trick is to write the reviews in a few sentences while not giving away plot points from the books. It's a fun little exercise. I tend to only write reviews of comics I enjoyed.... you know, karma and all that.

Have a look and let me know what you think! Oh, and here is the first and second installments.... just in case you wanted more!

Last post's title was a song title from:
Songs From The Big Chair by Tears For Fears

One of those excellent albums that has a few songs that got played to death on the radio and now I can barely sit through them. Can you name them?

hint: Please don't shout that you want to rule the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home