Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's More Fun To Compute

Man, you never know how much you miss something until it's gone.

We had a major computer crisis yesterday that left us silicone impaired. Luckily, a friend of ours was in town who just happens to be a wiz with these calculating companions, we call PC's. He managed to coax some more life out of "ol' Bessie"*, which allowed Jackie and myself to breathe again.

I came to realize that almost every step of my comic book creating process is tied, in one form or another, to the use of that little micro processing warrior. Needless to say, the sudden awareness of my reliance on my Gigabyte Cowboy has given me a new found respect for it.

I only hope it can forgive me for all the verbal and physical abuse I oh so recently hurled at it.....


* actual name of home computer changed to protect its privacy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home