Saturday, August 12, 2006

White Wedding

I was out in Pitt Meadows today for my cousin Taryn's wedding. It's so nice to see two people so in love. It was a wonderful occasion. And I'm not just saying that because it gave my boy and me an excuse to wear our kilts! The mystery of what I'm wearing (or not wearing) underneath the kilt continues to be unsolved.....

And, as an aside.... the computer problems aren't worked out, yet. It seems it likes to shut down whenever the CPU is working too hard. I have a suspicion that it has something to do with one of the fans inside the computer not going on. This causes it to overheat and then shut itself down.

But, then again, what the hell do I know about computer mechanics?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Exner III said...

Kilts = cool. Pint-sized kilts = cute. I officially approve of this post, Jase. I also officially approve of the mystery of what's beneath the kilt. It, uh... really needs to stay a mystery. :)

August 15, 2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Ha!
Yeah, the boy was almost the hit of the show.... if it wasn't for that pesky bride being there! :)

August 18, 2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

The mystery continues.....

October 16, 2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

testing... again

October 16, 2006 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home