Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Spread A Little Happiness

My gosh. Guess what arrived on my doorstep today? A big ol'box of comics. And not just a box of any ol'comics, either. It was my shipment of EMPTY CHAMBER #1's! And mine's not the only doorstep that found copies of EC #1 waiting on them, either. Comic book shops all over North America got them, too!

And, if that wasn't enough to make my day.... there's this great new interview with Empty Chamber scribe, A. David Lewis, over on CBR.com!

Plus, there is the Empty Chamber trailer to show you people, too! Just click here to see!

Don't mind me, I'm just spreading the happiness around!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got my comp copies the other day too! Pretty cool. The book came out looking pretty nice.

October 04, 2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger Mike Exner III said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to get mine. Congrats, Jase! The trailer, while cool, did nothing to help my mounting headache. Arrrggghhh...

October 04, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Kel - Yeah, the book looks real nice! Great work, man!

Mike - I hope you enjoy the book, Mike! I totally appreciate your support. And, yeah, that trailer can be a little bit vertigo inducing at the beginning, eh?

October 04, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Michael May said...

Got my copy! Can't wait to read it!

October 06, 2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Well, Mr. May? How did you like it.....?

October 11, 2006 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home