Friday, February 16, 2007

Lotta Love

It's been a while since I've talked about comics (other than ones I'm featured in). Shame on me!

I'm still buying my comics through the online service of DCBS... which means that I don't usually get the "current" comics until about a 4-5 weeks after they've been released. And, with all the work I've been doing, I haven't had the time to sit down and read a bulk of the stuff I do get, so "The Pile" is getting pretty high. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to make comics AND read them. Yeah, I know... boo-hoo, eh?

Anyways, here are some of the comics/graphic novels that NEVER go on "The Pile".

The Fountain - Darren Aronofsky and Kent Williams
Robotika - Alex Sheikman
The Exterminators - Simon Oliver and Tony Moore
Fear Agent - Rick Remender, Tony Moore and Jerome Opena
Walking Dead - Robert Kirkam and Charlie Adlard
The Perhapanuats - Todd Dezago and Craig Rousseau
Criminal - Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips
Digital Webbing Presents - various

I love these books. A lot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home