Sunday, July 22, 2007

Roam

The list of people to see and things to do while at this year's San Diego Comic Convention continues to grow. As does my anxiety. I'll mostly be roaming around looking for all those people and events, but I will be partaking in a book signing on the Friday. Here are the details:

Friday, July 27th. 5 – 6PM. Big signing at the Comic Relief booth (#1514-1523)! Come on by, pick up a copy of POSTCARDS, and get it signed by: Antony Johnston, Tom Beland, Ande Parks, Joseph Bergin III, Rick Spears, Rob G, Gia-Bao Tran, Matt Kindt, Jason Copland, and Jason Rodriguez!

Please drop by and say hello!

Anyways, wish me luck and I hope to have some great news and stories for when I get back!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your piece on Postcards! Good luck at the SDCC.

July 26, 2007 6:08 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, Noel!

August 06, 2007 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home