Monday, October 22, 2007

Say It Isn't So

I tried. I really did. But, sadly, I only managed to do 12 hours of my 24 Hour comic challenge attempt this weekend before I decided to throw in the towel. There were a few factors that lead me to that conclusion, the biggest one being that my story sucked ass. Writing is hard enough but having serious time constraints heaped on as well makes the job of creating a fulfilling story extremely difficult. I did manage to get a few cool pages out of the time I put in at the drawing table, however. The image above is page 1 (Click on it to see it bigger). Very Sienkiewiczesque, no?

I may scan them and put the rest of the pages on the web if I get the time/urge....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good Jason!

October 23, 2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, anonymous!

October 27, 2007 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home