Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Can't Stop Rockin'


I haven't had time to do an update in the last week or so due to the fact I was away on vacation in the Cozumel Mexico area. Well, it was sort of a vacation. Jackie had a work conference to attend and it just happened to be on a cruise ship (one of the many perks of working for EA Games) so I tagged along.

I spent a good portion of each day on my own, as Jackie had work related things that required her participation. But, being caught with some deadlines approaching, most of that alone time was spent in the cabin doing comic book colouring on a laptop. Hours and hours of comic book colouring.

I'm new to the colouring thing but the pages are looking pretty good, I think. I'm using a very simple style of colouring, almost no airbrush/special effects, just flat colours. It seems to fit the line art well. I just need to learn to letter and write and I'll be a one man comic book factory!

Now, will someone please make the world stop rocking like I'm still on the ship.....

Labels: