Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Mutha'uckas

Well, I feel like I should mark this day down in le Livre d'Histoire de Jason Copland.

I just pre-ordered my very first full digital album. The album is the new Flight of the Conchords, which I ordered through iTunes. Now, I should mention that I have purchased a number of individual digital download tracks in the past, but this is the first time I've ever purchased a complete digital album download. To a "collector" like me, it's kind of a strange feeling. I won't have anything physical to hold in my hand, no liner notes to flip through, no jewel case to file. Sigh. You can't stop progress, I guess.

Sadly, I'm already experiencing buyers remorse. I just realized that the album wasn't offered in the iTunes+ format, which means that I won't be able to burn any of the tracks on a various cd for the car.

The upside is that pre-ordering the album from iTunes got me a bonus track, which is cool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home