Monday, May 26, 2008

Run (I'm A Natural Disaster)

Click on the image to see it bigger...

I'm working hard on the new Kill All Monsters! pitch pages. Michael and I have decided to hold off on showing any substantial images for the book while we work our way through it. But, for the sake of having something to look at (as this is an artist's blog), I'm posting this look at my process for working out a particular panel. That last image is pretty much ready to ink, although I think I may put something in the foreground to help give the reader a sense of the monster's scale.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger alex-ness said...

Monsters and robots should be a natural sell. That it isn't scooped up immediately shows the nature of the market. Sigh.

June 02, 2008 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home