Monday, July 21, 2008

When The Lights Go Out

No, I'll not be making my way down to San Diego for Comic Con International. I opted to spend my convention going money on my trip to Heroes Con, this year. SDCC is not a great con to go to if you're not promoting a recent/upcoming book, as far as I can tell. I will miss getting the chance to sit and chat with some of my comic book creating brethren, though. I *may* go next year but I'll have to make sure I've got a book coming out around SDCC time. And on that note, here's a look at the inked version of the panel from the previous Kill All Monsters! post.
click to see image bigger

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael May said...

Eep!

I've GOT to figure out how to make your blog work on my RSS reader. I hate not being able to keep up.

July 28, 2008 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home