Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cold Wind To Valhalla

click on image to see it bigger
For the past week or so I've been working on character sketches for Braids of the Gorgon, the Greek mythology book writer Ken Faggio and I are doing. Amongst the hours spent doing those, I took a bit of time to work on drawing one of my other mythological interests, Thor. Marvel's Daredevil and Thor are the only "Big 2" comic book characters I'd have much enthusiasm doing long term. I think I'd do alright if I was given a stint on Thor.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Micah Farritor said...

show some of the Greek myhtos stuff! That kinda work is right up my alley, and I can never get enough. Great Thor BTW.
Cheers.

August 29, 2008 1:36 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Micah, m'man! The Greek stuff is under wraps for the next while, but I may sneak on pic in to the blog, here and there... ;)

September 04, 2008 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home