Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Gonna Be (Alright)

Whoa, Baby! A few weeks ago, I got a sweet little email from Perhapanauts artist Craig Rousseau which happened to have this file attached to it...
click image to see it bigger
That's right! My Perhapanauts pinup, graced with the outstanding coloring skills of Rico Renzi! I spoke with the book's most excellent writer, Todd Dezago, and he did indeed confirm that this little scribble will be in the fourth issue of The Perhapanauts (on sale Sept 24)!

Look, Mom! I'm going to be in an Image comic book!

Oh, and I have more Perhapanauts involvement type news coming on Friday!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Sheikman said...

Very nice!
Alex-

September 10, 2008 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
Your art looks great in color.

Nuv

September 10, 2008 9:39 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, guys!

September 11, 2008 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home