Friday, September 12, 2008

Looking For Clues

In my last post, I mentioned that I'd have more Perhapanauts news to share today, and boy, do I! Maybe this will be a good clue to what I'm about to share...

click image to see it bigger
Yep, I'm doing the art for a Perhapanauts backup story! Penned by Perhapanauts co-creator and writer, Todd Dezago! It runs for 7 pages and it tells the story about when Big goes... oops... I can't tell you about that! You'll just have to read it when it comes out.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave Baxter said...

Awesome Jason - Perhapanaughts is a book to be PROUD to be in! You're like a pro, baby! Do you know which issue this'll be featured in? --Dave B.

September 12, 2008 4:29 PM  
Blogger ADL said...

Sen-sational, man! I am *so* excited to see this!

September 12, 2008 5:12 PM  
Blogger Rob L. said...

I'm happy for you, Jason - congrats.

September 12, 2008 9:11 PM  
Blogger Mike Short said...

great news and nice work on the page! solid!

September 13, 2008 8:10 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Dave B - Yeah, I'm a HUGE fan of Todd and Craig's Perhapanauts book, so this is very cool for me! Todd said that the sooner I get it finished, the sooner it will see print. So, I'm not sure exactly which issue it will be in now but I'll definitely be posting about it as soon as I do know. :)

ADL - Me, too!

Rob - Thanks, #8!

Mike - Thanks and thanks, Mike!

September 13, 2008 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home