Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Under Cover of the Night

I'm just putting the final touches on my very first "convention sketchbook". I'm pretty happy with the drawings that are going into it. I've been talking about making a sketchbook of my various work drawings for quite some time, but now that FallCon is so close, I figured I should get off my ass and actually do it.

Special thanks go out to my wife, Jackie, for helping me sift through the mountains of loose drawings and sketches that litter my work area and organize them. We managed to come up with a good selection of drawings that show a nice range of styles and content. There is even a space on the opening page for me to do a personalized sketch! I'll let you all know when I get some of these bad boys printed up. If you're interested, they will be for sale... just let me know how I should sketch in it. Here's a look at the cover for the sketchbook. It's not finalized, but it's real close.
click the image to see it bigger

(Which reminds me, I will be in Minnesota for FallCon 2008 this coming October 4 & 5! Looks to be another great show with tons of cool creators. Let's just hope the weather is cooler than last year. )

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home