Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Finest Worksong

click image to see it bigger
I've been drawing a lot lately. Work on the Braids of the Gorgon layouts has begun! Looks like Ken, James and I are going to do 6 pages for the pitch, most of which are action packed! This is a panel from one of the pages of rough layouts. I'm having a blast on these!

In addition to the Braids stuff, I've been working on the sketches for all the Convention Sketchbooks that I've sold (they're still available. see this post for details!). I've been pretty happy with them. Hope the recipients are too!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Baxter said...

Oooo! This one looks superb. Love the sketch. You guys're really becoming a team! --Dave B.

November 04, 2008 5:37 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks! I think this project could really kick ass... just need to find it a home.

November 07, 2008 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home