Thursday, January 08, 2009

Closer

click image to see it biggered
Getting close, now. I have the first 5 pages of the Braids of the Gorgon pitch completely coloured and ready for the lettering! The last page is a splash page of the Gorgon unleashing some serious power and it has me a little perplexed on how to handle the colouring of it. I have a feeling it will all come together but, since I'm new to the colouring game, it's still a little worrisome. I guess we'll see in the next few days if I can pull it off.

Thanks to all the people who have supported me on my Resolutions (see previous post)! It even helped inspire writer and friend Elton Pruitt to do his own set of resolutions! Great stuff, Elton!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're too kind, Jason : )

January 08, 2009 8:44 AM  
Blogger James said...

I always enjoy seeing color written with a u.

January 12, 2009 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home