Monday, January 26, 2009

Drive My Car

The last few days weren't very productive, comic book making wise. I got a new computer and Jackie and I (well, Jackie really) were attempting to make the transition over as smooth as possible. For the most part, it went fairly well. Finding drivers for my large format printer and scanner was a bit interesting but it all worked out. In fact, my scanner works better now than it did before the switch! So a HUGE thank you goes out to Jackie for making sure I'm all set up!
click to see image biggered
I did manage to finish the colours for one of the inked Braids character sketches. This is Damara, sister to the King and captain of the royal guard. She's a can of whoop-ass, that's for sure.

More coloured character sketches coming soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the shading and hair and general movement on this one. Good job man!

January 26, 2009 8:10 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, mang!

January 28, 2009 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home