Friday, May 08, 2009

History Will Teach Us Nothing


I flirted with sequential comic art at a semi early age. A friend and I had just got into collecting comics and decided it would be cool to do our own superhero book. We dubbed the cast of misfits, The Safekeepers, and history was made. The series lasted a full 22 page issue. On a cliffhanger, in fact. Here is the full colour cover from that historic first (and last) issue!

Art by a 14 year old me (then Jason "Bosson") and co-created with a then 12 year old Matt Stockbrocks.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ian Explosivo said...

Oh my got that's priceless! You should scan the pages!

May 08, 2009 8:42 AM  
Blogger Malachi Ward said...

Yeah, I want to read that one. I also had a similar one-issue comic book attempt I made around the same age. All I can remember was that there was a guy called "Laser" and a talking Velocirapter.

May 08, 2009 1:36 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Hmmm... well, I'm not sure if the internets would be able to contain such awesomeness. It may bring the collapse of all we know.

Thanks for the comments, gents!

May 11, 2009 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home