Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Every Little Thing You Do Is Magic


Ok... I like drawing Thor, Daredevil, Moon Knight AND The Thing.

Here's ol' Blue eyes, himself.

What else is going on, you ask.... ? I'm inking the UFO pages and getting ready to fly to Charlotte for Heroes Con! The con is going to be a great time. I get to hang with Braids of the Gorgon writer/co-creator Ken Faggio for the whole show, which is really cool since we've been working together for 9 years and this is our first face to face meeting! I also get to see the Perhapanauts crew (Todd, Craig and Rico), which is great timing as I just got the full issue Perhapanauts script from Todd Dezago and Scott Weinstein. We're going to go over it and make sure the Molly story is handled just right. Once I get back from the con and finish off the inks for the UFO story, I'll be digging into the Perhapanauts script. It's going to be so kick ass!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger toytheatre said...

Whoa! He looks nasty! and I mean that in a good way :)

June 16, 2009 4:00 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks!... I think... :)

June 26, 2009 7:22 AM  
Anonymous resistanCe said...

cool character...

August 02, 2009 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home