Friday, August 07, 2009

Betty Davis Eyes

I've had my head down, working on the Perhapanauts pages. I'm having all kinds of fun. And they're looking good, too. But, sometimes, the need to break out and do something different takes hold. Sometimes you can ignore it and continue working on what you're supposed to be working on. Other times...

James Powell and I are in the process of putting a project together that I'm really excited about. Although the first 8 pages are scripted and ready to be drawn, the project is currently titleless. So, for now, we're referring to it as "Davis", after the name of the main character. Here is a drawing of Davis that I did yesterday... when I should have been drawing my Perhapanauts pages. This might not his "final" look but it's close. Hope you all dig it.

Now, back to the Perhaps'!

Labels: , ,