Monday, August 31, 2009

Sick For Toys

Raphael was always my favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Most likely because his chosen weapon was the Sai, which happened to be the same weapon Frank Miller's Elektra preferred. Also, he was the wild one of the pack, if I remember correctly. The wild ones are always more interesting, aren't they? I was only into them for the first 8 issues of the initial run and, even then, I only really dug the first 3 or 4. I have a Raphael figure that I bought all those many years ago which has become my son's toy, now. Every once and a while he lets me play with it... like last night. This drawing came from the couple of minutes I was granted with the figurine.

I've been sick for the past few days and I'm not getting better. Grrrrr. Doesn't my body know I need to do some major Perhapanauts inking? The pages are all penciled and the ink will begin to flow today!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jackie C said...

it's a teenage Mutant Inja turtle!

Nice drawing! :)

August 31, 2009 9:52 AM  
Blogger jasonf said...

Very bad@ss! Raph was always my favorite too!

August 31, 2009 9:27 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, Jack!

Thanks, Jason!

August 31, 2009 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home