Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bombtrack

I'm going to be part of an anthology book called, Zombie Bomb!. The book is the brainchild of Adam Miller and Rich Woodall and will be released in 2010 by Terminal Press. The 5 page tale I'm going to be drawing is written by Anthony Schiavino and should be tons of ghoulish fun! You can see some art from some of the other contributing artists here.

In preparation (and for fun) of that little project, I've got this zombie pinup in the works. Here are the pencils for it. I'll do the inks for tomorrow and then throw some colour on it for Wednesday or Thursday (time dependent).

The Perhapanauts inking continues. The pages are looking good. I have to come up with a cover soon, too.

edit* This pinup was inspired by the book Spaghetti Bros., written by Carlos Trillo and illustrated by Domingo Mandrafina. IDW just released 4 volumes of it and it is awesome. Check it out if you can!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Short said...

Nice. I got a chuckle when I saw the dude's arm. Cool.

September 29, 2009 10:59 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Ha. Thanks, Mike!

September 29, 2009 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home