Thursday, October 22, 2009

If You Want Blood (You Got It)

It's been a while since I've posted a full page of sequential art. I finished this page from the Zombie Bomb project the other night and got the OK from the story's writer, Anthony Schiavino, to post it up. Lots of blood in this one...

Anthony will be supplying the colours (and letters) for this short story, too. I should have colour pages from him in the next few days. I'll post one of those later next week, most likely.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nuv said...

Bloody good stuff!
(I honestly didn't mean to make that pun, but I'm going to leave it there anyways)

October 22, 2009 5:24 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Oh, you so punny!

October 23, 2009 6:52 AM  
Blogger Mike Short said...

really nice. Love the mess in the last panel. Looks like fun to ink!

October 27, 2009 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home