Friday, November 06, 2009

Feelin' Alright

This is my most recent collaboration, of which I'm very proud. The line work is by me and the colouring was done by up and comer, Stewart Copland. He's 4 and he's rockin' the Turtles! The lettering was part me and Stew, too. This one currently lives on the fridge.

Drawing at my table, when he gets home from daycare, has become a bit of a routine for Stewart. He tells me he'd like to do a drawing and climbs up on my big drawing chair. Sometimes he draws the whole picture, sometimes it's a collaborative drawing and sometimes I draw something and he colours it. The fact that he is interested in drawing has me feeling pretty good.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger toytheatre said...

Looks likes there's two fabulous drawers in your family!

November 06, 2009 3:59 PM  
Blogger Ian Explosivo said...

I love the colours, but I'm not so sure about the lines... :D

November 06, 2009 6:35 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Oh you guys... :)

November 09, 2009 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home