Friday, November 20, 2009

You'll Accompany Me

Well, folks, it's official. The Perhapanauts issue I drew is going to be in next month's Previews! I'm still not sure of the page or order numbers but, as soon as I know, I'll post it here. Below is the cover I drew, coloured by the talented Mike Thomas, and the solicit info that will accompany the cover.THE PERHAPANAUTS: MOLLY’S STORY (ONE-SHOT)

story TODD DEZAGO & SCOTT WEINSTEIN
art & cover JASON COPLAND
flip cover CRAIG ROUSSEAU
FEBRUARY 17
32 PAGES/FC
$3.50

Finally it can be told! The story that everyone's been waiting for, as we reveal the tragic tale of the Perhapanauts’ resident ghost – Molly MacAllister– and how she came to be!
Stand alone story! You don't need to know any continuity or anything!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home