Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blame It On The Rain

I lost a week of posting/drawing/life due to my back going out on me. I blame the hotel bed in Seattle and the fact that I was walking the convention floor for 2 days with a bag of heavy trades/comics hung around my neck. The Emerald City Comic Con was excellent, despite all that, though. I got to hang out with some very cool people, chat comics with some very cool creators and buy some amazing books at very cool prices. I spent some time at the Pop Goes the Icon table with PGtI's head guru, PJ Perez. We gave away 2 pages of my original art. I had an awesome time.

Now that the week of crippling back pain has (mostly) subsided, I'm starting to ink the 2nd part of the Anthony Schiavino penned Zombie Bomb! story, "Not At The End". This is going to be so good. The image above is a panel from that story.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pj Perez said...

Next time: Bring something with WHEELS!

Sorry your back went out so badly man, I didn't mean to wrestle you to the ground and pin your shit, I figured you could take me, but glad to hear you're back up to speed.

>:)

March 23, 2010 11:55 AM  
Blogger Mike Exner III said...

Heh heh...

Glad you're feeling better, man.

March 24, 2010 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home