Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow)

Look out!!! Behind you!!! (more zombie scribbles)

Hey! I'll be attending Emerald City Comic Con this coming weekend, mostly as a comic fan. I have a long list of people I want to stop by and see. The show looks to be even better than last year, which is great news because last year's was awesome!

Now, I said *mostly* as a comic fan because I will be there as a creator of comics, too. I'll be doing a little meet and greet at the Pop Goes The Icon table. Not only will I be there to hawk some wares but PGtI and I will also be raffling off the 2 pages I drew for PGtI's premier issue of Omega Comics Presents! That's right... enter to win both pages of original art... for free! All the details are right here!

I'll be mentioning the raffle through out the week and I hope to see you fine people there at the show!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Exner III said...

Hmmm. That's either the putrescent breath of the walking dead, or that burrito with extra guacamole I had for lunch...

Love her expression.

March 09, 2010 12:34 PM  
Blogger Pj Perez said...

Start warming up your fist, Jason. You're gonna need it if you end up in pictures with me.

March 09, 2010 2:18 PM  
Blogger Venus said...

Woo! Ian and I will see you there buddy!

March 10, 2010 12:26 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Mike - HA. Not sure what I was thinking when I drew that. Part of how I work is I just start putting done lines to react to. Those were some of the first lines I drew.

PJ and Venus - Looking forward to hanging with you both at the show! See you guys, soon!

March 11, 2010 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home