Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Morning Fog

Inking has started on the second installment of "Not At the End", mine and Anthony's contribution to the Zombie Bomb! anthology series. I'm going to like inking this as it has lots of fog in it, which means I get to draw stuff that will then be obliterated when I dry-brush white over it all! That might have sounded sarcastic but, believe it or not, it was said with all sincerity. I've never drawn much fog so this is a great opportunity to learn how.

The above image is the first panel of the new NAtE chapter.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Exner III said...

Hey, I LIKE that panel. Cool that you're getting to experiment outside of something you're familiar with as well.

March 24, 2010 3:09 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks!

March 25, 2010 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home