Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Everything Is Broken

I've shifted gears a bit and have begun working on some Marvel sample pages. My plan is to have at least 5 pages of pencils ready to show C.B. Cebulski at C2E2, which is a brand new convention happening in Chicago in less than 2 weeks. I was going to work from a Spider-Man Team Up script that C.B. had given me but I had the good fortune of getting writer/editor Stuart Moore to let me use one of his scripts, instead. The script I'm working from now is the Cloak & Dagger one shot that just came out called, "The Broken Church". So far, the roughs are looking good. Let's hope the final penciled pages turn out solid!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger NTuazon said...

Good luck!

April 06, 2010 12:10 PM  
Blogger Mike Exner III said...

Good luck, man!

April 06, 2010 12:40 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, gents!

April 07, 2010 9:22 AM  
Blogger Pj Perez said...

Pretty soon instead of sharing tables at cons, I'll be lining up 100 deep to get your autograph.

April 07, 2010 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home