Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Goin' Get Tough From The Getgo

I'm working my way towards the last page of my Cloak & Dagger sample pencils. I'm feeling pretty good about them. The last page is going to be tough to finish as I have to almost completely redesign it. After doing the previous pages it has become apparent that the last page just isn't up to the others, in terms of layout design.

I need to put it into high gear if I want to have all 5 pages ready for my 4:30 AM departure, on Thursday! Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt D. said...

Best o' luck, Jason! Looks grand!

April 14, 2010 6:08 PM  
Blogger Mike Exner III said...

It does indeed. Good luck, man!

April 15, 2010 8:51 AM  
Blogger Ian Explosivo said...

Jay, these look amazing. Good luck in Chicago!

April 15, 2010 6:46 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Thanks, everyone! The show went well and I'll be posting about it on Monday.

April 23, 2010 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home